- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Waterproof jewelry - last a lifetime
Nola giftbox & pouch with every order
Free EU shipping over €50
Easy Exchange & Return policy
Description & DETAILS
An instant hit! This classically designed ring is vintage-inspired, but eye-catching. The ornate ebony design stands out and makes this a compelling accoutrement. The ring is made of stainless steel, so waterproof! The color remains perfect.
Gold: Gold plated
Material: Stainless steel
Weight: 6 gr
All our jewelry are made of stainless steel material. For the gold pieces, we added PVD gold plating. This means the colour will last for a really long time (at least a few years). It will not fade easily and it's also an anti-scratch material.
- All our products are made of stainless steel, so waterproof!
- All products are free of nickel, lead or cadmium
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are packed and shipped from our warehouse in The Netherlands. Most orders fit through the mailbox. Shipping duration is as shown below:
- 3,95€ on orders below 50€ - DHL tracked
- FREE shipping on orders over 50€ - DHL tracked
- Next day delivery (ordered before 23:59)
Orders in Weekends: delivery on Monday
- 6,50€ on orders below 50€ - DHL Germany
- FREE shipping on orders over 50€ - DHL Germany
- Delivery time - 1-3 business days
- 5,50€ on orders below 50€ - PostNL tracked
- FREE shipping on orders over 50€ - PostNL tracked
- Delivery time - 1-2 business days
- 6,50€ on orders below 50€ - Colis Privé
- FREE shipping on orders over 50€ - Colis Privé
- Delivery time 1-3 business days
- 8,50€ on orders below 50€ - PostNL
- FREE shipping on orders over 50€ - PostNL
- Delivery time - 2-5 business days
Rest of the World:
- 13€ on orders below 100€ - PostNL
- FREE shipping on orders over 100€ - PostNL
- Delivery time - 4-10 business days
*Please note that Nola Amsterdam is not responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply in your country.
Let’s talk about our waterproof jewelry!
All products at Nola are made of stainless steel. Stainless steel is an alloy of steel and chromium. It combines strength, durability, and functionality of steel. Let’s check the benefits!
What is Stainless steel?
First and most important of all, stainless steel is 100% recyclable! The main alloying elements of stainless steel are all highly valuable and can be easily recovered and separated from other materials, which makes the recycle process easier.
Does Nola jewelry turns my skin green?
Our jewelry does not tarnish, discolor or turn your skin green. Stainless steel is hypo-allergenic making it a great choice for someone whose skin is sensitive to metal.
Does Nola jewelry tarnish or discolor?
Another good thing about stainless steel jewelry is that its look lasts longer than sterling silver for example. Whether you shower with it or pour on lotions, the color actually stays the same. The golden tone may turn slightly darker after wearing, but it’ll not fade. Which makes it durable to wear through any activity, from morning runs to swimming laps!
Keep your jewelry in the Nola jewelry bag you receive with every order, to keep your jewelry pretty and shiny!
» Check which size you need for your rings!
|EU Size||US Size||UK Size|
|15,7||49,4||49 - 51||5||J 1/2|
|16,5||52||52 - 53||6||L 1/2|
How to measure your ring size?
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper.
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart above to determine your US ring-size.